It’s a stressful time right now: Let’s talk about it!
Check out our Ask Us Anything event featuring adolescent mental health experts offering tips on Maintaining Your Mental Health in the COVID-19 Era.
We're On A Mission for Brain Health
Welcome to the Strong 365 mental health support community!
Built by a team of wellness warriors who know what it’s like to struggle, we are here to support you as you tap into your own strength.
We believe that the strength to persist and thrive through a mental health challenge exists in all of us. We’re living proof that you are not alone, and with time, patience and daily determination, it gets better.
If you're struggling, you are not alone.
Anonymous, confidential peer chat with trained listeners.
Enter code “strong” to get started.
Join the Movement
- Item 1
- Share Your Story
- How has mental health shaped your life? Share your Story of Strength and remind others they are not alone.
- Item 2
- Raise Your Voice
- Join us on social media to spread the word about getting help early.
- Item 3
- Grow The Movement
- Your donation enables us to connect more people to life-saving support & resources.
- Item 4
- Passionate about our mission? Tell a few things you're good at and we'll put you to work.
- Item 5
- Be In The Know
- Never miss a beat. Sign up for our occasional email updates.
- Because of my personal experience with psychiatric treatment, I think this work comes naturally to me. Clients often express appreciation for having a provider who knows what they’re going through, to some extent.