Tell us how you’ve been feeling
It's not easy to ask for help, let alone find the right kind. Answer 3 quick questions to learn about a few different types of mental health support options.
How have you been feeling? Select one or more options.
I've been feeling:
- Sad or down
- Nervous or stressed
- Irritated or angry
- Scared or worried
- Something else
Do any of these sound like what's going on? Select the one/s that apply to your experience.
- I have trouble sleeping
- I can't focus or concentrate
- I don't enjoy anything I used to enjoy
- I think I'm hearing/seeing things that no one else can
- I don't feel like getting out of bed
- I don't feel like eating
- I don't think my friends/family can understand me
- I think someone/thing can read my thoughts
How much have these feelings and experiences been affecting you everyday?
- It has been a bit of a struggle lately, but overall I'm okay
- It's getting harder to manage what I'm feeling and experiencing
- Things are tough-it's affecting my day-to-day life
Thank you for sharing. Self-care and peer support can be helpful no matter where you are in your journey. If you’ve been struggling or feeling unwell, we recommend exploring professional support to help you better understand what you’re experiencing and find your path to well-being.
"Asking for help can be hard and even scary. It’s not always easy to open up to someone else about what you're going through, but it might be the most important thing you ever do for yourself."
- Syrena Clark, Advisory Board Member
Your mental health toolkit
No matter where you are in your journey, there's always more to learn about your mental health. Here are a few pieces of information to get you started.
Stories of strength
If today is hard, remember that we've been there, too. Read our stories and know that we've got your back.
Join our community
Our community is built by peers that have faced mental health challenges. Join now, and get expert wellness tips and notes from our community delivered to your inbox.